Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Experimental Type 2 Paratrooper Serial #7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Wanted, Buy, Sell, Trade!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gwsiii

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Experimental Type 2 Paratrooper Serial #7 Reply with quote

That's right, experimental Type 2 paratrooper, serial number 7 for sale.
Same rifle pictured in Military Rifles of Japan. Very Good condition, refinished stock. Asking 18k, post here and email lodestone@bellsouth.net for more into. One of two known with folding bayonet, rarer than experimental semi-auto 'pederson/garands'. Highest reported number wth folding bayonet is this one, 7. The ulitmate in Japanes rifles. Get it now, before it goes to auction.

Jareth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote

Trey, I'm not a contender BUT just curious...are you certain wood has been refinished? & does dust cover match for that asking price?
gwsiii

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: paratroop Reply with quote

I'm pretty certain the wood is refinished. The dust cover # matches. I think asking price is a little high. The Olde One has it on consignment from current owner. Trey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Wanted, Buy, Sell, Trade! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: