Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Japanese 97 Sniper Scope

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Curtis Quickel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Japanese 97 Sniper Scope Reply with quote

I have a Model 97 sniper scope. It has the number 5567 stamped on the metal were the scope attaches to the rifle. Is this the number of the matching rifle?
jangle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curtis,

The short answer is probably yes. And since I'm a very slow typest, the best way for you to find out exactly what you have other than me or someone else asking you a whole paragraph full of questions, is to post a couple of photos of your scope and someone would be glad to inform you of what you have.
Thanks for posting!
gwsiii

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: scope Reply with quote

He's been in touch with Victor, it turns out its a 99 scope. Thanks for replying, I'm trying to get two computers up and rescue files off of both the old ones, and get them to work, and I get to go 'primitive camping' with cubscouts this weekend and miss the semi-local show Daddy and I were planning on setting up at. Busy, Busy, Busy. Trey
jangle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trey, Don't forget your bug spray and marshmellows.
Have a good time!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: