Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTB Dust Cover

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Wanted, Buy, Sell, Trade!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dieter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: WTB Dust Cover Reply with quote

Looking for Toyo Kogyo proofed T99 dust cover. Will buy outright, or trade for Nagoya Toriimitsu (matsu?), #800, good condition.
Geokop

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Dust cover possibilities Reply with quote

Hello! I have seen several original dust covers, both for the T99 and T38 Arisaka, for sale or up for auction on eBay. I picked up a really nice one for my T99 there. One can find both repros. and originals. Perhaps one from the arsenal you are looking for will appear.
Dieter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one on the way! Well, as long as the seller gets my money order. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Wanted, Buy, Sell, Trade! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: