Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTB Type 26 holster (found one)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Wanted, Buy, Sell, Trade!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lampwick

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: WTB Type 26 holster (found one) Reply with quote

Hi all. First posting here and I'm on the scrounge. I'm looking to buy a Type 26 holster. I know that there are thousands in the US but very few made it over here to the UK. If anyone wants to part with one please get in touch. Thanks for looking. Terry
type-14

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's currently one on auction at that auction house headquartered in San Jose CA. Sorry, can't post a link.
lampwick

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that info. Can you, or anyone, be more specific as in a name? I've Googled 'auction house San Jose CA' and have got hundreds of hits, far more than I can possibly open and trawl through their inventory.
gwsiii

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: holster Reply with quote

Dale meant on ebay, item# 290191977205, I might have an extra, same condition or a little nicer, would probably take a little less than that one ends for. Trey
lampwick

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm dashed. So that's where the whole shebang is run from? Live and learn says I.
gwsiii

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: holster Reply with quote

Some forums frown on the listing of active auctions on the sites, to me a Type 26 revolver holster is relatively common, its listed accurately enough that anyone could find it. Now if it were listed as an 'italian leather sofa' with a buy it now of $25, I wouldn't have drawn any attention to it. Its a judgement call really, and I normally just let it go. Trey
gwsiii

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: 26 holsters Reply with quote

Here are the two extra holsters I have, one (right) is missing about 1/4" to 1/2" from the toe, it displays nicely though. The other (left) is missing the leather internal block that the trigger guard rests on, neither flaw detracts from the display quality of the holsters. They do need some leather treatment.

Last edited by gwsiii on Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
lampwick

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Trey. PM sent.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Wanted, Buy, Sell, Trade! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: