Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ammo - Parts - Reproduction - Restoration Services

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Wanted, Buy, Sell, Trade!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gwsiii

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject: Ammo - Parts - Reproduction - Restoration Services Reply with quote

BANZAI parts exchange
- now open
includes lists with prices from several dealers with original and reproduction parts available for all Japanese Weapons.

Original Japanese Rifle and Pistol parts and accessories -
- Steve Schaefer stschaefer@bellsouth.net Japanese Military Firearms Parts

Japanese Repro Cleaning Rods - T30, 35, 38, 44, 99 (long/short), Siamese Mauser (rifle/carbine), and almost anything else you could need
- Don Schlickman dfsjpn@aol.com
See below (next post) for a link to Don Schlickman's Parts List.

Original Japanese parts -
- Don Voigt donvoigt@hotmail.com

Japanese Rifle and Pistol Repro Cleaning Rods
- George Taylor (334) 872-3598

6.5 and 7.7 Japanese Ammo
- Graf and Sons have ammo and brass listed in both calibers
- visit Grafs.

I have seen all these gentlemen's work, and it is quite impressive! I highly recommend them all!

Japanese Original and Reproduction Items
- Stewart's Military Antiques
I've dealt with Stewart's Military Antiques in the past and have been well pleased with my purchases. Whether it was a phone, or web purchase, everyone was polite, and shipping was fast and secure. They have quite a few reproduction Japanese Military items reasonably priced.

Last edited by gwsiii on Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:06 am; edited 10 times in total
gwsiii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject: Don Schlickman Reproduction Parts Reply with quote

Japanese Repro Cleaning Rods - Type 13, 18, 30, 35, 38, 44, 99 (long/short), Siamese Mauser (rifle/carbine), Arisaka rifle, Nambu parts, and almost anything else you could need, if you have one, he can probably make it - Don Schlickman dfsjpn@aol.com

Please check with Don before ordering, Prices may have changed!

Updated October 2020

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Wanted, Buy, Sell, Trade! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: