Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTS 1944 dated Nobumitsu Sword

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Wanted, Buy, Sell, Trade!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
giggawatts1.21

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:38 am    Post subject: WTS 1944 dated Nobumitsu Sword Reply with quote

Sword is in great condition and 100% complete with all matching parts. Blade is about 26 inches. Blade has No chips, no scratches, no rust, no pitting, only a few minor surface stains that can be removed. Overall in great condition. The scabbard and mount are in excellent condition. The tang is signed on both sides. One side says "Nobumitsu" and the other side says "Showa 19, 1st month" or "January 1944".

I accept money order. You can email me at: xxmheckerxx@hotmail.com

For photos, see my photobucket: http://s1002.photobucket.com/albums/af141/xxmheckerxx/

$1100+free shipping.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Wanted, Buy, Sell, Trade! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: