Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sword and Fuzes for TRADE - Photos added

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Wanted, Buy, Sell, Trade!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
S. McKibben

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:20 pm    Post subject: Sword and Fuzes for TRADE - Photos added Reply with quote

Want to trade,sword and complete fuzes
Ok this is what I am interested in trading for.Looking to dress up My Knee mortar display.
Anything associated with the Knee Mortar.Knee Mortars,tool pouches,mortar pouches,belts,straps,fuzes in the canisters,really most anything.

I have for trade,The first fuze is an Army Type 88 Short-Delay Gun & Howitzer fuze while the second fuze is an Army 12th Year Type Instantaneous Aerial Bomb fuze.Both are in the original canisters with wood and in very good shape.

Third is a Naval Kai-gunto or Type 97.I was told the Mei appears to be Hiratoshi.
(Thanks to Guntojim)This sword is in very nice shape,the blade is beautiful,the grip is very nice,the scabbard is shark skin covered wood.The only flaw to this sword is the sharkskin has shrunk and split(see pics)Overall a fantastic naval sword.I dont really want to let it go but for some good knee mortar stuff I will do it.Email me for pics.
My email is iron.cross.1969@gmail.com if you have something your interested in trading please send pics.

gwsiii

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:50 pm    Post subject: photos Reply with quote

photos added.
S. McKibben

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
S. McKibben

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All has been sold or traded.Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Wanted, Buy, Sell, Trade! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: