Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AMCA Display Summer 2014 Huntsville, AL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gwsiii

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:02 pm    Post subject: AMCA Display Summer 2014 Huntsville, AL Reply with quote

Here's my carbine display at the Summer 2014 AMCA (Alabama Military Collectors Association) Militaria Show. I did not place, there were 6 total displays. I displayed carbines and some other goodies that were not carbines, shown for 'effect'.

You would not believe the 'goodies' that traded places during the show.
Early Naval Special with good stock, 2 Naval Trainers, a 3 digit matching mummed, staked, Type 99 long with wings, rod, and pod, a 4 digit Type 26 revolver, a few flags and just lots of other neat stuff. Got to spend quality time with Mr and Mrs Ronin48, Oopy38, BPCR, Alsaka and others, just a great time!
Francis C. Allan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:08 am    Post subject: Carbine display Reply with quote

Very nice indeed! I especially like the T-30 carbine.

Frank

(386) 445-4225
gwsiii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:15 pm    Post subject: rifle Reply with quote

Frank, there was a 4 digit Tokyo Type 38 long there, I'll try and track it down for some pictures and a data sheet.
Francis C. Allan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:29 am    Post subject: Early T-38 Reply with quote

Dear Trey;

Thank would be great. Thanks.

Frank

(386) 445-4225
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: