Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

wtb japanese flare guns

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Wanted, Buy, Sell, Trade!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nambu san

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:35 am    Post subject: wtb japanese flare guns Reply with quote

wtb ww2 Japanese army type 10 flare gun' thanks any help would be appreciated. thanks again,Kevin

Last edited by nambu san on Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:14 am; edited 2 times in total
jangle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello nambu san,
I have a couple that I am thinking of selling. One is a triple barrel and the other is a double barrel with a scarce late war soft fabric holster. If you might have an interest, send me your email and I can take some photos and discuss further. My email is: janglenambu@gmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Wanted, Buy, Sell, Trade! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: