Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

T-94 Rig w/nice Canvas holster 2 matching magazines SOLD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Wanted, Buy, Sell, Trade!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
josephhemi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:57 pm    Post subject: T-94 Rig w/nice Canvas holster 2 matching magazines SOLD Reply with quote

Ignore Photos 1 & 6 of a T94 with wooden grips, it is of a different rig and not for sale here. Starting with they second photo a T-94 Rig from my fathers collection for sale. Overall condition of the pistol an holster is excellent ( see photos ). The pistol retains 96-97% bluing with some thinning of blue on grip frame and the end of the barrel. Blue is still there, just thinning. One spot of blue gone from high metal of the cocking handle. Metal surfaces are smooth with no nicks, gouges nor scrapes. A very nice clean pistol. TWO matching magazines, ONE has the dot as a spare. The bore is bright and shiny, with fair lands and grooves, NO frosting. The holster appears original as my father bought this stuff in the 1970's and 80's. Less value in faking stuff. The snaps have no marks nor lettering, the thread is pinkish but faded, as this holster appears well used , however not abused. Threads on the flap are more pinkish. The holster is in superb condition, with just a few light soil/oil marks, no rips nor repairs. All in all a very nice example of a T-94 rig. Three day inspection. Ships to an FFL. All checks, MO's must fund at my bank prior to shipment.

$1200 shipped firm.

Joe

jangle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe,

If your item is still available, I would like to speak for it. I will send you a PM with my contact info, for correspondence.

Regards,
James
gwsiii

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 9:13 am    Post subject: Nice.. Reply with quote

I think the early one is the more desirable of the two...Both are very nice...
nambu san

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 10:29 am    Post subject: t94 Reply with quote

its really a very nice rig, not often found with both mags. best kevin
jangle

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe,

As mentioned in my email to you. I sincerely appreciate your time but with the enlarged photos you provided to me, I believe I'll pass on this pistol.

Regards,
James
josephhemi

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 10:21 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

James,

As I mentioned in my email, not a problem.

Joe
gwsiii

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still available as far as I know>
Larger pictures,

josephhemi

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:48 am    Post subject: Moving to GB Reply with quote

Will consider ending the auction early if someone here seriously interested in this pistol and holster.

Joe
josephhemi

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 9:57 pm    Post subject: No longer available Reply with quote

sold, no longer available.

Joe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Wanted, Buy, Sell, Trade! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: