Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

M24 SERBIAN NICE RIFLE SEARCH FROM THE PAST HERE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Wanted, Buy, Sell, Trade!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sapishka

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 7:56 pm    Post subject: M24 SERBIAN NICE RIFLE SEARCH FROM THE PAST HERE Reply with quote

hello arisaka brothers ! I had been replying to a fellow member on an m24 Serbian and never got a response and looking for an original matching Serbian m24 .I do have 2 arisakas a wonderful type 99 mum intact . also a school 1911-1913 1st series nickel plate .this has original dust cover and is very old nickel .no flaking ,lots of nice patina and bayonet wear ,its not stateside nickel flaky crummy type of thing . A type 44 thinking of selling ,its an odd one .anyone with an m24 in the collection that's quite nice give me a PM .

thanks guys

sapishka
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Wanted, Buy, Sell, Trade! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: