Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Japanese Double barrel ww2 flare gun with leather holster.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1957Bruce

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:55 am    Post subject: Japanese Double barrel ww2 flare gun with leather holster. Reply with quote

Has anyone ever seen one of these, And if so, does anyone know what they might be worth?.. Thank you for your time.
gwsiii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:58 pm    Post subject: Flare Pistols Reply with quote

1957Bruce, thanks for posting. Take a look over here: Flare Pistol Thread value wise its hard to say, the last one I saw for sale was $300 with no holster. I don't know if that was low, or high. I don't have one in my collection, so I'd just be guessing. I was offered a lot of 3, single, double, and triple barrels with holsters about 5 years ago for $1K. I probably should have just gone to the bank. Keep an eye on the auction sites. Maybe someone here will chime in with a more recent value. There are quite a few types. Are there any markings on yours? Trey
bruce1957

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:29 pm    Post subject: flare gun Reply with quote

there are japanese symbols on the holster...talked to a guy this morning and he said it was a Kailab...not too sure what that means...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: