Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TMCA Fall 2017 Show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gwsiii

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:37 pm    Post subject: TMCA Fall 2017 Show Reply with quote

The Tennessee Military Collectors Association (TMCA) show is this weekend, Friday Nov.34 and Saturday Nov 25 at the Cool Springs Marriott, Franklin TN. I'll be there with a small display and the BANZAI sale tables. Stop by and sit a spell. Hope to see you there!
More information at http://tmcaonline.org/

Some Stuff from Last year...
Quote:
A couple 'Hens Teeth' to share courtesy Ray Labar, look for an upcoming article in Banzai...Yes, membership has its privileges...

Early Japanese Pistols...

Banzai Tables...

gwsiii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:15 pm    Post subject: show Reply with quote

Very good show, had a great time, ran in to some great people, and met some fellows I'd known from here, but never met. Hello 1gewehr, nice to meet you finally! I sure do like that sparkly! Thank you very much!

Pictures later, everything is on my phone, and I have to do something weird to get it where I can post them without sacrificing quality.
1gewehr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a really good time. I enjoyed meeting some folks I've only corresponded with. I don't get away from my guards, I mean 'handlers', much. So I really enjoyed being able to spend some quality time at the show.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: