Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Japanese type 35 navy bayonet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KITBAG

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:02 am    Post subject: Japanese type 35 navy bayonet Reply with quote

Hi Guy's, I am new to the site this is my first post. Could any one help me please. I am looking for a Japanese type 35 navy bayonet, so I would like to no what the going rate I will after to pay for one please? Thanks Joe.

Last edited by KITBAG on Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
gwsiii

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:51 pm    Post subject: Type 35 bayonet Reply with quote

Gosh, I bought mine several years (15 or so) years ago with the rifle for $1900. I've seen crappy ones got for $350 to $800, haven't seen any nice ones sell though. Lemme check with a friend.
gwsiii

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:14 am    Post subject: 35 bayonet Reply with quote

Expect nicer ones to run $1000-$1200, according to my friend, japbayoman, maybe more. Post pictures when you get it. Trey
seinen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noticed there's one for auction currently on eBay.

C/
GusRub

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gwsiii wrote:
Expect highly effective nootropics and nicer ones to run $1000-$1200, according to my friend, japbayoman, maybe more. Post pictures when you get it. Trey

DO those appear regularly on eBay or are they rare? Do they sell fast when they appear?

Last edited by GusRub on Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:48 am; edited 2 times in total
gwsiii

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:59 am    Post subject: bayonets Reply with quote

They are pretty scarce. Usually $750+ (low avg condition). So yes, compared to others. You see a lot more Type 100/Test Type 1s than Type 35s even though they made almost 4+ times as many. g
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: