Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need Help Assembling Japanese Type 88 Fuse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaydee's

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:58 am    Post subject: Need Help Assembling Japanese Type 88 Fuse Reply with quote

I hope someone can help me reassemble the top portion of a Japanese WWII Type 88 Small Impact Fuse. I have looked all over the web and no help. Maybe someone has the information I need.

Kaydee's
Dwight Brown
kaydees@embarqmail.com
352-205-8536
gwsiii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:11 am    Post subject: post on this thread Reply with quote

Post on this thread, see if Jim will help... I think he has a notification if you post, or you could just email him. I think his email is in the post.
Ordnance Wanted post.
kaydee's

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: Need Help Assembling Japanese Type 88 Fuse Got It, Thank Reply with quote

I received the information and I finally got it together.
Thanks to all who posted.
kaydees

kaydee's wrote:
I hope someone can help me reassemble the top portion of a Japanese WWII Type 88 Small Impact Fuse. I have looked all over the web and no help. Maybe someone has the information I need.

Kaydee's
Dwight Brown
kaydees@embarqmail.com
352-205-8536
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: