Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Japanese .25 ACP cartridge photos needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Francis C. Allan

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 7:36 am    Post subject: Japanese .25 ACP cartridge photos needed Reply with quote

I am working on a series of articles for the Japanese militaria collecting group's publication "Banzai". I have an article on .25 ACP Japanese ammo drafted and I have pictures of a beautiful sealed Japanese box. Unfortunately, I have been unable to find pictures of a single loose round. These cartridges have GM bullets with a red neck sealant. I am not sure about the PA sealant.

Can anyone help with photos of the side and base of one of these cartridges??? Apparently they are far more rare than I anticipated.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks you.

Frank

(386) 445-4225
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: