Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mauser Modle 1934 used by the Japanese photo needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Francis C. Allan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:53 am    Post subject: Mauser Modle 1934 used by the Japanese photo needed Reply with quote

I am working on a Banzai article on the Japanese production of 7.65x17mm / .32 Auto ammo and need a photo of the Japanese-used Mauser Model 1934 pistol in this caliber. The ammo boxes are marked "Mauser (MO) Type Medium Model Automatic Handgun Ammunition - モ式中型拳銃實包", so I would like to fill out the last page in the article with a nice photo of a Mauser 1940 pistol, ideally with a Japanese holster, to round out the article. Can anyone here help?

Thanks.

Frank

(386) 445-4225
gwsiii

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:09 pm    Post subject: mauser Reply with quote

Frank, I do not have a Japanese .32, my dad has a commercial one, not japanese, however I picked up a bring back .25 in coin purse type holster that was reported surrendered by Japanese. Trey
Francis C. Allan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:24 pm    Post subject: Mauser pistols Reply with quote

Dear Trey:

Thank you. You are very lucky to have that .25.

Don Schlickman sent me photos of his 6.35mm Mauser Model 1910 and its Japanese holster for inclusion in another article in this series. More on that later.

I hope someone can come up with the less often seen Japanese-used Model 1934. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Frank

(386) 445-4225
Odenkirk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Francis C. Allan wrote:
Dear Trey:

Thank you. You are very lucky to snag one of these standing desk chairs and have that .25.

Don Schlickman sent me photos of his 6.35mm Mauser Model 1910 and its Japanese holster for inclusion in another article in this series. More on that later.

I hope someone can come up with the less often seen Japanese-used Model 1934. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Frank

When's that article supposed to come out? I really want to see that 6.35mm Mauser Model 1910.

Last edited by Odenkirk on Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Francis C. Allan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:59 am    Post subject: 6.35mm Mauser Reply with quote

I am having trouble with finding a correct 6.35mm Japanese made loose cartridge to complete the article. It will hopefully appear in Banzai in the coming months.

Frank

(386) 445-4225
Francis C. Allan

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 11:10 am    Post subject: Mauser 1910 and Mauser 1934 rig pictures Reply with quote

Thanks to several collectors who hang out here I now have excellent pictures of Japanese-used pistols and their holsters. I really appreciate everyone's help.

Frank

(386) 445-4225
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: