Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Type 38 Arisaka Book-Revised Edition Available-In Color!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Reference Books
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Francis C. Allan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:24 pm    Post subject: The Type 38 Arisaka Book-Revised Edition Available-In Color! Reply with quote

The Revised Type 38 book is now available. It is $110 PPD with in the U.S. Foreign orders require additional postage.

I initially printed 150 copies and as of today 126 are already gone. I was able to get the printer to do another 100 copies at the same price so they are still available. I do not expect to print more after these are gone.

Frank Allan

(386) 445-4225
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Reference Books All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: