Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TMCA Show 11/27/09-11/28/09 Franklin Tennessee

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Shows, Discussion, Links, Thoughts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gwsiii

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject: TMCA Show 11/27/09-11/28/09 Franklin Tennessee Reply with quote

The TMCA (Tennessee Military Collectors Association) Show is Friday and Saturday, my Dad and I will be there. This is a quality show, chock full of old militaria. Hope to see you there. Click here for More TMCA Show info

From 2004 Show:

gwsiii

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:35 pm    Post subject: today Reply with quote

An excellent show to be at, Mr.Bill Alexander was there autographing copies of his book, My Private Life.

I ended up with a 2nd place display award for my 'knives and nambus':

I think I got to meet "Drew_The_Fan" and saw all the usual suspects, picked up some parts and found a 'SEI' marked Type 44 reworked to type 38 configuration for training. All in all, an excellent show! Ray Labar won Best of Show with his Bayonets of Japan Display, I got 2nd with my Knives and Nambus of Japan. I did not see who got third. For less than 300 tables, you absolutely can not beat this show! Hope to see yall Easter weekend for the next one!
oopy38

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:27 pm    Post subject: TMCA SHOW Reply with quote

For you collectors with other interests.....there were lots of interesting stuff other than Japanese items. Two guns that caught my eye were a post war .45 auto conversion of a Luger into a target pistol, and an 1896 Mauser Broomhandle in 8.16 mm, very rare. Many .45 M1911 and A1 autos and a lone Johnson semi-auto rifle of WWII fame. Also, a M1919 Browning water cooled MG. All in all, a really great show.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Shows, Discussion, Links, Thoughts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: