Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTS / WTT Three Type 99s

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Wanted, Buy, Sell, Trade!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gtbehary

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:56 pm    Post subject: WTS / WTT Three Type 99s Reply with quote

1) 27th Series. Bolt matches reciever, mum, Stock professionally refinished and looks original. Bayonet lug looks buggered and cannot read number, so I wont call it totally matching. When I say refinished, I believe the guy said that someone varnished over the original finish and he removed the heavy varnish and got it back close to the original finish. I thought that it was too smooth for a last ditch, but then remembered that it is an early stock with late war fittings and features, so it should be smooth. $250.00 plus shipping
2) 24th Series. Matching, Mum ground but visible. Repro sling. $225.00 plus shipping.
3) 40th Series . I dont see any numbers except on the receiver. Mum ground. I tried to get a better picture of the front of the stock , because it seams like a very tight crack following the grain. You can see in the first picture where the crack ends on the opposite side of the middle band. Looks like a faint black line. Repro sling. $325.00 plus shipping.

All for $700.00 plus shipping to FFL or C&R
Will trade for a classic (wood and blue) large caliber bolt action hunting rifle in good condition. Lets talk!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Wanted, Buy, Sell, Trade! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: