Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

90 day ,give or take.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Shows, Discussion, Links, Thoughts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DEFUC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:51 pm    Post subject: 90 day ,give or take..... Reply with quote

everybody better start getting ready for the shootout,it'll be here before you realise it..better start making your plans now.
Garandshtr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm curious. Is there a secret handshake or something to get invited to this soiree?
If I'm violating some rule, please excuse me now!
oopy38

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Shoot Out Invitation Reply with quote

Garandshtr wrote:
Well, I'm curious. Is there a secret handshake or something to get invited to this soiree?
If I'm violating some rule, please excuse me now!

email me

for directions. It is easy to find...just off the interstate. Bring your own food and there is room to camp out if you wish, or there are several nice hotels/motels just 18 miles south at Ft. Payne, AL. Bring lots of ammo if you want to shoot as there are lots of things there. Also, it is not just Japanese collectors. You will find all kinds of nice collectables there at reasonable prices. Bobby and Henrietta Blevins are the most gracious hosts. You will be asked to give a small donation to help pay for the Port-a-pottys. Die hards start arriving Thursday and leave sometime Sunday. Bring your own table or just lay the stuff on the ground like a lot of people do. You will meet some really nice people here, both men and women, so bring your wife or girl friend, but please.....not both Smile
Garandshtr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:36 pm    Post subject: oopy38 Reply with quote

oopy38,
I'm not sure how to email. Forgive me!

thanks,
Mark
gwsiii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:11 am    Post subject: email Reply with quote

Mark, did you get my email? Trey
Garandshtr

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:08 am    Post subject: Yes! Reply with quote

Trey,
Yes, I got it. Many thanks! Now I'm scrambling around to see how I can work it in! Single father with no money is a bad combo.

thanks,
Mark
gwsiii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:27 am    Post subject: fl Reply with quote

I'm not sure of anyone down that way that has expressed interest in coming. Frank Allan has mentioned coming up this way in the past, but he's more North and on the Atlantic side of the state I think...
DEFUC

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its well worth the drive.
Garandshtr

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will make every effort, but with 4 kids, during the school year is tough. I was just thinking about loading up a couple hundred rounds of 7.7 ammo, just in case I can make the trek!

thanks,
Mark
gwsiii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:19 pm    Post subject: rounds Reply with quote

I think Shannon's 99 light will run 7.7, .308, or 7.62x39 depending on which barrel sets he brings.
Garandshtr

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

99 Light sounds like fun! Hope I can make it.

Mark
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Shows, Discussion, Links, Thoughts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: