Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

REPRO TYPE 14 GRIPS THAT WILL FIT!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ROBERT H.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:08 am    Post subject: REPRO TYPE 14 GRIPS THAT WILL FIT!!!!! Reply with quote

HI
I HAVE A SHOOTER TYPE 14 NAMBU PISTOL. AND I AM HAVING TROUBLE IN FINDING REPRO GRIPS THAT WILL FIT A NAMBU. ALL OF THE SO FAR ARE TO SHOOT BY THE SCREW.
DOES ANYONE KNOW OF REPRO GRIPS THA T WILL FIT. PLASTIC OR WOOD.
REGARDS
BOB
type-14

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try either gun grips
http://www.gungrip.com/detail_WW94__6__JAPANESE%20NAMBU%20TYPE%2014.html
or vintage gun grips

http://vintagegungrips.net/

All will need some fitting to your Type-14.
ROBERT H.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:33 pm    Post subject: TYPE 14 GRIPS Reply with quote

HI
THANK YOU SENDING ME THE TWO PLACES THAT SELL GUN GRIPS.
I BOUGHT A SET FROM VINTAGEGUNGRIPS AND I HAD TO SEND THEM BACK THEY ARE TO SHORT. I HEARDED THAT MOST COMPANYS THAT MAKE THEM HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM
REGARDS
BOB
type-14

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the date of your pistol? I have used vintage grips before for a Type-94 with no problems and have a set here for a Type-14 that fit a late date frame. Also, have a set of slab grip repro from gun grips and they will fit the same frame with some fitting work. Make sure you got the correct grips from vintage grips for your frame as they sell two different styles.

Keep an eye on the gun auction sites as they have them on there from time to time.
ROBERT H.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:52 pm    Post subject: TYPE 14 GRIPS Reply with quote

HI
MY TYPE 14 NAMBU PISTOL WAS MADE IN 1944 LATER I COULD CKECK FOR THE DATE IS YOU WISH.
THE ONES I GOT WERE TO SHORT.
BOB
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: