Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Navy and the Navy Reserve

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Remembering Our Veterans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beellye

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:04 am    Post subject: Navy and the Navy Reserve Reply with quote

What is the Difference between the Navy and the Navy Reserve? I am debating whether i should join the Navy, but they have two sites, the sites have about the same information, but one is the Navy Reserves, and one is the Navy...Whats the Difference?

Last edited by beellye on Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
gwsiii

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:12 am    Post subject: Navy Reply with quote

Just from reading the site: Generally, the reserves is part-time, talk to a recruiter for sure. They go in to a fair amount of detail on the reserve-roles and responsibilities page found here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Remembering Our Veterans All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: