Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Funny Feedback Comments

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Shows, Discussion, Links, Thoughts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gwsiii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:28 am    Post subject: Funny Feedback Comments Reply with quote

I'm constantly amazed at what people say, and generally annoyed too. Here are some actual feedback comments from that big internet auction place. Feel free to post your own...Silly Humans...
My comments will be in italics
Neutral Feedback
Quote:
had a price writen on the back of on less than what i paid in marker.
post-WWII Era British P37 Web Cartridge or Ammo Pouch US $9.49...Boo freaking hoo! If the tag had been 3 times what you paid, would you have split the difference with me? Do you know how many boxes of norma 6.5 and 7.7 ammo I have with an old $3 price tag?

Quote:
You get what you pay for....item smell moldy
WWII Padded Leather Cheek Rest Pad M1 M1C M1D Garand US $30.99...I'm really sorry, that's why my grandad took it off his rifle while he was trying to survive through the surf at a little vacation resort called Tarawa, now that you mention it, he smells a little 'moldy' too, when I get through spraying him down with clorox and lysol, I'll send you the mixture to dip it in...

gwsiii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:20 am    Post subject: a couple questions on a sword auction Reply with quote

Q: Hi Do you have buy it now price.thanks.
A: No, this is an auction

Q: hi do you have an askingprice? best regards, "doo mas"
A: Hi "doo mas", As much as it will make, Please feel free to bid as high as you can, Regards.........
gwsiii

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:49 am    Post subject: Language barrier in Auctions.. Reply with quote

This is funny, an auction for a bayonet out of Estonia...The language barrier...
WW1 Japanese Arisaka bayonet.

Description:
WW1 Japanese Arisaka bayonet.
Proper unsharpened blade.
Dents, and a nice vagina.
Skin as soft and decent.
Beautiful set of collector.
Sending over the world $ 34
Preferred payment by PayPal
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Shows, Discussion, Links, Thoughts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: