Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Siamese / Japanese weapons

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Francis C. Allan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:00 am    Post subject: Siamese / Japanese weapons Reply with quote

As many of you know, I haved always been interested in Siamese / Thai weapons of Japanese origin. I am presently working on an update to my old Siamese Mauser booklet and it is getting pretty interesting. Anyway, my contacts in Thailand urged me to do an additional chapter in the book covering Siamese / Thai weapons history in general. Kind of like a mini version of Japanese Imported Arms Of The Early Meiji Era. I will try to meet their desires as they have been most helpful in my past research.

So I need help. If anyone has a weapon that saw Siamese / Thai service or has any knowledge in this area I sure would appreciate your help.

Along those lines does anyone have any current contact information on LTC William B. Mosey, Jr. My last address for him was in VA but it is no longer good.

Frank

(386) 445-4225
UBE Mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Francis, what kind of data do you need? I have a type 46 in 8mmx52. You are welcome to any information that I can gather from it.
John Davison
Francis C. Allan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Siamese Mauser Reply with quote

Dear John;

Thanks for your help. There is a data sheet that I can e-mail you that has a list of the information needed. Please send me an e-mail an I will attach a scan of the data sheet in my reply.

My new e-mail address is: FCALLAN4647@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Frank

(386) 445-4225
gwsiii

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: data Reply with quote

Frank, do I need to post a datasheet? If I do, email it to me. Trey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: