Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TMCA show Nov. 23 and 24 2012 Brentwood, TN (pics added)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Shows, Discussion, Links, Thoughts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UBE Mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:41 am    Post subject: TMCA show Nov. 23 and 24 2012 Brentwood, TN (pics added) Reply with quote

A great show coming up next week. It usually has lots of good stuff.
gwsiii

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: show Reply with quote

We should be there barring incident...Always lots of nice stuff!
gwsiii

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:58 pm    Post subject: TMCA Reply with quote

The TMCA show has come and gone again. Some very nice stuff in attendance. Not sure what went where, the most quality nambus I've ever seen at a show. I did not get any numbers recorded had a slight hiccup with 'staffing'. Supposedly a T100 bayonet for next to nothing, a nice nambu rig for $450 lasted long enough to have the price asked once. Lots of neat knick knacks. A restorable folding busted stock carbine, a beauty of a kokura 97 sniper and scope, a beautiful 97 scope and case, a 99 sniper and scope, several pretty nice 99s, some pretty spectacularly rare bayonets were offered by the Labars and lots of other neat stuff.
I got 2nd place for my Japanese Pistol display.

My Dad displayed German pistols.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Shows, Discussion, Links, Thoughts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: