Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blevins Shoot 2013 is gone - 2014 coming up!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Shows, Discussion, Links, Thoughts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gwsiii

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:11 pm    Post subject: Blevins Shoot 2013 is gone - 2014 coming up! Reply with quote

The Blevins Mountain Shoot is ON! Memorial Day Weekend - liars, cheats, thieves, charlatans, scalawags, ne'er do wells and the soft and over priviledged need not apply! Some Yankees allowed with proper Southern supervision. If this isn't the 30th Annual, it's Damn close! Bring Cash, Ice and Ammo. See you there, keep your powder dry! Here's a video from The 2009 Blevins Mountain Shoot.

Last edited by gwsiii on Mon May 27, 2013 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
DEFUC

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I plan to see you all there this spring, Ive missed you guys (mostly) and am looking forward to finding some new "treasure" for my horde.
gwsiii

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: shootout Reply with quote

Talked with Mr. Blevins this week. Everything is a go.
On a side note, if you own a US CAL 30 marked type 99, please bring it. We plan on doing a mini-scientific study when the noise dies down...
gwsiii

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: blevins shoot request Reply with quote

If you are coming to the Blevins shoot bring something neat for show and tell. Also if you have a US CAL 30 marked Type 99, or an Emergency Use Rifle, please bring it for a compare/contrast so we can work up a more applicable data sheet.
gwsiii

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: ammo Reply with quote

Weapons in attendance (ammo to bring): Japanese Type 99 Light, .308, 7.7 Japanese., 7.62x39, Grease Gun .45 ACP, Steyr 9mm parabellum. There should be a BAR .30-06, and usually a cockpit gun from a Japanese Zero that fires .303 british. Details below.

If you're coming, drop me or Shannon a line and let us know.
gwsiii

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:54 am    Post subject: Blevins Shoot 2013 Reply with quote

The 2013 Blevins Mountain shoot was held May 24-25 2013. Well over 50 attendees from States all over 'These United' worldwide including China and Japan. The first shot of 2013 was from a Nice Tokyo Type 38 long rifle from the Rockhill Collection...

The last shot was some pretty healthy bursts from a Type 99 Light Machine Gun about Dark-Thirty Saturday Night. Good people, good times, good food. If you don't get out to gatherings like this you don't know what you are missing. Till Next year, and keep y'er powder dry!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Shows, Discussion, Links, Thoughts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: