Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Type 38 Arisaka SEI youth nearly all matching rifle for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Wanted, Buy, Sell, Trade!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ssjtristan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:43 am    Post subject: Type 38 Arisaka SEI youth nearly all matching rifle for sale Reply with quote

Months ago I posted pictures and had a question about my Arisaka rifle. Now I'm ready to sell it to somebody who can appreciate it more than I can. I like it but it's time to move on.

http://www.castle-thunder.com/wforum/viewtopic.php?t=1353&highlight=sei

I'll post more pictures when I can. It's all matching save for the bottom plate. The stock, bolt, everything has the same number on it. Pretty good shape for its age. No major breaks in the stock, just normal wear and tear. I've never fired it. I assume it works.

As of now I'm going to list it on gunbroker.com unless someone is interested here. I'll email or post whatever I can if interested.[/img]
ssjtristan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ssjtristan/library/

updated arisaka images.
Ratboy617

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:18 pm    Post subject: do you still have it Reply with quote

do you still have it or did you sell it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Wanted, Buy, Sell, Trade! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: