Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Veteran's Day Scout Display

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gwsiii

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:13 am    Post subject: Veteran's Day Scout Display Reply with quote

Some of the parents set up Veteran's day displays for the local Cub Scouts, here are some of them. Veterans: Thank you, Welcome home!

Francis C. Allan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:06 am    Post subject: Veterans Day Dispaly Reply with quote

The Veterans Day displays are wonderful. Some folks did an excellent job in helping the kids to appreciate what freedom really costs.

Frank

(386) 445-4225
gwsiii

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:57 am    Post subject: displays Reply with quote

We had a short photo session afterwards, the kids got to pick items to have their pictures taken. The artillery swords were the big favorites...Sharing the history with the kids is the best part. Quite a few will be in the Veteran's Day Parade here in Birmingham, I understand it is the oldest, and largest in the Nation...More information here NationalVeteransDay.org

You can watch the parade online here National Veterans Day Parade, it starts at 1:30 CST.
oopy38

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:31 pm    Post subject: Scout Display Reply with quote

Trey, all of you who take the time with these scouts are to be thanked!
nambu san

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:11 am    Post subject: scout display Reply with quote

super display!!! thanks for sharing Very Happy
type-14

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always great seeing the young ones taking an interest in our collections and the history they are part of.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: