Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2015 Southeastern Militaria Collectors Assoc. (w/Pictures)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gwsiii

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:17 pm    Post subject: 2015 Southeastern Militaria Collectors Assoc. (w/Pictures) Reply with quote

The SEMCA get together is this Friday/Saturday at the luxurious Riceone Farm in Cleveland MS. Several of the 'Southern Barbarians' will be there. Myself, Oopy38, LilRedHeadedGirl, Type-14, Mr & Mrs Ronin48, and others. I'm going to see if Riceone can perfect repairs on a North China Type 30 Carbine bolt, and a Type I bolt. I may have a build your own 97 Sniper kit there, or I may not. No telling what I'll drag along. Hope to see you there...

Last edited by gwsiii on Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
gwsiii

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:34 pm    Post subject: want list Reply with quote

If anyone has a North China Type 19 or 30, please bring it.
riceone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

T19 should be interesting - looking forward to seeing it.
david cunningham

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

be headed that way with a mix gt enfields. mausers and japanese.
gwsiii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:55 pm    Post subject: see you there Reply with quote

see you there...I have a whole box of junk...a map or two, 2 big ratty flags...I'll only have a small display...
gwsiii

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:38 pm    Post subject: stuff Reply with quote

Lots of nice stuff. Original revolver ammo, yeah, never seen any. Round nose 6.5 ammo. Original box type 11 ammo....
gwsiii

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:10 pm    Post subject: what fun! Reply with quote

Oh what fun we had...Here are a few of the sights from the 2015 SEMCA get together...Oh at the treasures! We ate, we laughed, we poked, we prodded, we bent, we straightened, we lied, we pried, oh what fun we had!

I took 4 ridiculously bent bolt handles to have straightened..After a trip or two to the milling machine...Mission Accomplished...

Here are a few more sights...

gwsiii

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:35 am    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

Thanks are in order for Riceone1 and family for hosting, and another big Thanks to all the participants. If you don't get out for things like this you really don't know what you are missing. These occasions are the best of times in the collecting world, sights, sounds, and faces that make for outstanding memories...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: