Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

From Fathers estate T-10 flare gun and Holster

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
josephhemi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:43 pm    Post subject: From Fathers estate T-10 flare gun and Holster Reply with quote

New member here again and thought some of you may be interested in what was in my fathers collection. This example is a MINTY, unissued T-10 flare pistol and superb leather holster. Hammer, hammer spring, barrel and grips all match. Bore is near perfect, just a few, small dark spots(not rust, do not know what they are).

Researching prices/examples now and will probably sell it in the near future as I am more into Title II weapons and deer/elk hunting rifles.

Regards to all Joe
josephhemi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:46 pm    Post subject: Sorry, no photos Reply with quote

no photos my bad I guess.

Last edited by josephhemi on Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
gwsiii

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:25 pm    Post subject: photos Reply with quote

I got this...When 'updated' your profile, you turned off BB code, which is how the pictures are posted.

Looks nice, Figure on a price and let us know!

Last edited by gwsiii on Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
gwsiii

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:29 pm    Post subject: flare pistol Reply with quote

Very nice, I had a chance to buy 1 of each in holsters, 1, 2, 3 barrel at one time for $1000 total. They weren't near that nice. I didn't want to 'owe' anybody so I passed. Now they're asking $1000 or more a piece, I figure value is somewhere in between. Very nice, thanks for posting. Trey
nambu san

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:53 am    Post subject: t 10 Reply with quote

hello very nice flare gun, is it for sale? please let me know if you willing to part with it .thanks an best kevin
josephhemi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:06 am    Post subject: It is for sale ! Reply with quote

Hello Kevin,

Yes it is for sale on one of the gun auction sites right now. However, I would be willing to end the auction for a forum member.

Asking $1200 for the rig.

Regards Joe
nambu san

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:25 am    Post subject: t 10 Reply with quote

hey joe your flare gun is really nice, an its the only type I don't have. could you let it go for $900. [ honestly that's all I can spend right now] please let me know. best kevin
josephhemi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:35 pm    Post subject: T-10 Reply with quote

Kevin,

Thank you for the very generous and reasonable offer, I am just the lead on a four headed monster called brothers and a sister. I'll run the number by them and get back to you, sister does not care in the faintest ( just so the money keeps showing up for the next year or so), however the boys expect me to do my due diligence on selling all of Pops Japanese/Nazi weapons, flare guns and memorabilia at "what the market will bare".

Will be in touch, probably PM if we move to final numbers and sale.

I'll call the rest of the estate members today and get back to you.

Regards Joe
nambu san

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:36 pm    Post subject: t 10 Reply with quote

hello joe I fully understand your situation . please let me know how things work out, I would love to complete my collection. I have bought flare guns from other forum members and as they will tell you , I pay very fast with no problems. I would hate to lose the bid for the sake of a few dollars so please keep me in mind thanks very much and have a great day! best kevin
josephhemi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:21 pm    Post subject: SOLD ! Reply with quote

No longer available.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: