Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

November 2015 TMCA Show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gwsiii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:28 am    Post subject: November 2015 TMCA Show Reply with quote

The Tennessee Military Collectors Show was Friday and Saturday at the Marriott in Franklin, TN. Unfortunately the Whites were unable to attend due to illness, but I got to see lots of our other TMCA friends and was there some seriously neat stuff in attendance. I stayed pretty busy setting up, didn't get to walk the show until late Friday, saw some neat stuff. 3 digit 27th series parts gun, single digit unknown Type 99 long, quite a few 38s and 99s. A nice 20 date Type 94 rig was there, a rework 26 revolver and holster, a nice 30k 27th and lots of other neat stuff. If you guys would just send me a few grand before each show, I could 'long term invest it' for you and we'd have all these things to take a peek at...Doss and Ruth's absence was noted by many, too many to name all, suffice to say they are loved, and they were missed, many well wishes for speedy recovery for all were relayed. I'll reiterate that if you don't get out to shows, you just don't know what you are missing. Here are some pictures of our displays and a thing from the show.
Hope to see you next time, look for an article in Banzai coming up soon...

My Dad's 3rd place display...

The Banzai Bomber's Display

The 'item which was researched'...

Francis C. Allan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:49 am    Post subject: Dispaly Reply with quote

Very nice. I love serial number 9!

Frank

(386) 445-4225
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: