Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ariska

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rocket442

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:57 am    Post subject: Ariska Reply with quote

I have an Arisaka that my father was reported to have taken off a Japanese sub during WWII when he was in the Navy I have been trying to identify which one(type) it is, as its missing the rear receiver bolt and both trigger guard bolts. I am also not sure if there is supposed to be a cleaning rod . looks like there is a spot.
There is no marking on the receiver
I also dont see a spot here to post photos.......
gwsiii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:02 pm    Post subject: ooops Reply with quote

Sorry for the delay, there is a link below the box while you are typing, 'add image to post'. Click that and upload image.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: