Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Book - Swords of Imperial Japan 1868-1945

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Reference Books
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gwsiii

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:00 am    Post subject: New Book - Swords of Imperial Japan 1868-1945 Reply with quote

Jim Dawson's new book is out and it is a beauty! It covers all Japanese swords in the period 1868-1945 and clears up a lot of confusion that I had on several sword issues. He also covers in detail the Experimental Sword Pistols with outstanding photographs that have not been seen before. There are exceptional color and B&W photographs throughout the book. It is truly an amazing work.

Order Now

If you have not ordered a copy yet you should contact Jim at www.stenger-scott.com.

I can not recommend this book too highly. Anyone with even a slight interest in this subject will have to have a copy in their library.

Frank

Last edited by gwsiii on Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
gwsiii

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: SOIJ Reply with quote

I bought my copy today, all I can say is WOW! You should see the stuff! I couldn't wait to get to the 'throne room' and peruse the pages! I don't even know anything about swords, but I soon will! Buy the book! Trey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Reference Books All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: