Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bayonet question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Shows, Discussion, Links, Thoughts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crashz28z28

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:15 am    Post subject: bayonet question Reply with quote

hey guys im new to the site. i have recently aquired an old what i believe to be japanese bayonet. i was wondering if you could help me distinguish its year and value. it is in very good shape. the sheath follows the contour of the blade and is metal. at the base of the blade are 4 overlapping circles. thanks for the help.
gwsiii

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject: bayonet Reply with quote

Sounds like a Tokyo arsenal bayonet. The designation is Type 30, and they started production in 1897. Just guessing, depending on condition and whether it is early or late, $40-$100. If you can email me some pictures that would help. Thanks for posting. Trey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Shows, Discussion, Links, Thoughts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: