Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with Type 38 Data Sheet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
caplock

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:14 pm    Post subject: Help with Type 38 Data Sheet Reply with quote

Just joined the forum. Getting around to filling a data sheet for the Arisaka's I have collected. Indicated on the 38 data sheet, item 13 and item 14 reference "F.S. Guard and "F. S. Fastners. What are these items. I have no idea what I should be looking for. As I become familiar with the forum and experment with my camera I will be happy to post photos.

Thanks for your help,

Caplock
gwsiii

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:03 am    Post subject: datasheet Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the help. Please do post pictures if you'd like.
F.S. = Front Sight
Front Sight Guards-ears on the side of the front side blade, if any
Front Sight Fasteners-how the front sight is attached, slotted screw, pin, pins, none visible, are they flush, do they protrude...

Appreciate your help, and please let me know if you have any other questions. If I can't answer them, I'm sure Mr. Allan can...Trey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: