Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Two Shows- One Weekend - VGCA & Chantilly Military Show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Shows, Discussion, Links, Thoughts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smzeigler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: Two Shows- One Weekend - VGCA & Chantilly Military Show Reply with quote

For those that live in Northern VA.

The Virginia Gun Collectors Assn. http://www.vgca.org/events/gun_show2.asp and the Chantilly Militaria Show link: http://www.cegunshows.com/ will be held this coming weekend. VGCA is 14-15 October and the Chantilly Militaria Show is 13-15 October. Both are within 10 miles of each other.

If you come to the VGCA show, I may have a display set up.

Enjoy, Shannon
smzeigler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: VGCA Show Report Reply with quote

The VGCA Show was a good show, but low attendence. I think the beautiful weather and competition from the Chantilly show may have hurt the turn out. I did not make the Chantilly Militaria show, but heard it was good. A Izawa 9th, 21K SN without DC grooves was purchaced at the show.

I bought a nice Type 30 Carbine to add to my collection. It is missing the extractor and rear sight slide, but otherwise in nice condition. I've included a few photos of my display.

Enjoy, Shannon

gwsiii

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:42 am    Post subject: display Reply with quote

Very nice, a few on there I could use. Trey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Shows, Discussion, Links, Thoughts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: