Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello, I'm new on forum!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Shows, Discussion, Links, Thoughts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frenchy's

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Hello, I'm new on forum! Reply with quote

Hi to all, I'm Olivier from Paris (france).

My 1st passion was WW2 Pacific theater (USMC - NAF - Aussie - GB...)

& next Japanese Army

Now, I collect Nihonto, but I keep 1 eye on Japanese Militaria!
Sincerely
Olivier
gwsiii

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum, some very nice stuff you have, I'm envious. Very nice displays indeed! Trey
riceone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Display Reply with quote

That is the best display using all manikans I have seen,the first one was so realistic. Laughing riceone.
Hopalong

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: WW II Japanese Items Reply with quote

Oliver,
are you the same collector who bought my WW II Japanese Navy cotton Ray Flag and Japanese Navy leather Ammo Pouch several years ago and the items took a month to get to you because we found out that they were shipped to Germany first then to France?
Best Regards Mike Merryman
Roger

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

salut et bravo
moi aussi je suis nouveau et c'est mon 1er post ! belle collection

Hi me too i am new to this forum ,and it's my 1st new post !
best Roger
Hopalong

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super collection Oliver I love it. I see your WW II Navy Pilots M-450's missing an oyster chin cup and your TH- 37 Receiver doesn't have an extension cord I have both if you're interested and both are original as I collected for 17 years and quit collecting 14 plus years ago and I still have WW II Flight Gear to sell. If you'll remember I'm the collector who sold you my Large Japanese Ray Flag and the Japanese Navy Ammo Pouch and it was shipped to Germany before it got to you in France and we thought we were going to have to turn it in on the Insurance? I'm sorry but I still haven't got pictures taken yet of my WW II Japanese Navy Officers Sword (WW II blade)
and My 16th Century Wakazashi Sword that you said you wanted to see. Regards Mike Merryman
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Shows, Discussion, Links, Thoughts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: