Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AGCA Show Birmingham AL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Shows, Discussion, Links, Thoughts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gwsiii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: AGCA Show Birmingham AL Reply with quote

Starting to come out of our shells again, my Dad and I set up at the AGCA show in Birmingham, a very nice prospective 'coffee table' is there (a dewat, coffee table size), a nice early 34th series, serial# 1945, PaulS has a couple nice rifles there, a type 44 and a 4th series with all the goodies, ground. Saw a Japanese Naval sword, and various bayonets. Left a little early, will see what tomorrow will bring. Trey
gwsiii

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: AGCA Show day 2 Reply with quote

What a terrible day to be broke. Beautiful 25th series 38, very nice Jinsen 30th series 38 both matching w/ mum, a couple decent parts 99s and the 'coffee table'. I shudder to think what tomorrow will bring. Trey
type-14

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trey, always great seeing you and the others. Both those two type-38 are some of the nicest I've seen in a long time. Will continue to work on our friend about that holster. I still think you should have dug deep for the coffee table, we could have some how gotten it in my wife’s PT Cruiser. Razz Did that gent ever come back by with the Type-14? I've got to remember to bring a couple of items for "show & tell" on my next trip up your way.
gwsiii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: show Reply with quote

I never saw the type 14. Sunday was sort of quiet, I don't think I saw anything at all walk in. Good seeing you, as always. I ended up with a 5th place award, it just about covered the tables and the food my son ate Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Trey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Shows, Discussion, Links, Thoughts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: