Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tennessee Military Collectors Association Show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Shows, Discussion, Links, Thoughts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
strangms

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Tennessee Military Collectors Association Show Reply with quote

The Tennessee Military Collectors Association Show is this weekend, Friday, April the 6th and Saturday the 7th, in Franklin, Tennessee.
This is a Very nice show that is worth the drive.

See the link for more details.

http://www.tmcaonline.org/events.htm

strangms
gwsiii

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: TMCA Show Reply with quote

This is usually a very nice show. My Dad and I will be there. I'm setting up a single table pistol display. Hope to see you there. Trey
gwsiii

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:20 am    Post subject: Show Report Reply with quote

About all I can say, is what a busy show. Lots of treasures turned up, bought and sold. Where do I start, Fine condition 20.2 date Type 94, m/m but round cocking knob, signed flags, binoculars from Yokosuka Naval base (Vet brought them back in a 'bluish binoc case'). Rifles, pistols, and bayonets were flying from table to table. A lot of fine friends, interesting people, items, and stories. In particular one dealer who's 6 hours sales pitch resulted in the sale of a trainer, bayonet, and dust cover. I picked up a bayonet, a couple sword knots, and a flag. All are posted or will be on main portion of forum.

Sword knots are probably for sale, with me its best to tell me what it is/for, what its really worth, then what you want to give/trade for it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Shows, Discussion, Links, Thoughts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: