Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jinsen Type 38 30th Series - For Sale (Pictures added)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Wanted, Buy, Sell, Trade!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gwsiii

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: Jinsen Type 38 30th Series - For Sale (Pictures added) Reply with quote

Jinsen Arsenal Type 38 rifle, very good condition, 30th series ser#10654 , ground, matching except for safety and possibly pin. No rod. Jinsen (Inchon Korea) produced a little over 12,200 Type 38 rifles, making these very desirable and one of the rarer 38's produced, especially in this condition. These are twice as rare as Paratroop rifles that bring over $1K. This pearl of the orient is $500 shipped or $550 in trade and cash, a little more in straight trade. I need a Kokura 22nd series 38, and a Kokura 26th series 38 amongst other things, I'll trade in bayonets too. Don't hesitate to ask. I like all things Japanese Militaria wise. I like Trench Art too! Got a bunch of original cleaning rods? Try me. Post here and email me if interested. Trey

gwsiii

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: pictures added Reply with quote

pictures added.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Wanted, Buy, Sell, Trade! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: