Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another T-99 match

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 12:31 am    Post subject: Another T-99 match Reply with quote

Our shooting club is having a 7.7mm Arisaka match at the end of the month. I will post the results if anyone is interested. mag
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gwsiii

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 9:08 am    Post subject: Shooting Match Reply with quote

Mag, please do. Thanks for posting. Trey
mag

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our 7.7mm match is coming up this sunday. We are getting all the guys with 7.7mm's ready to shoot. I am having a problem finding all the rifles that my shooting notes say shoot well!! I will have to keep looking through the racks. mag
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: