Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

George Adams USMC 1924-2007 Pacific Theater

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Remembering Our Veterans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gwsiii

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: George Adams USMC 1924-2007 Pacific Theater Reply with quote

Email from Greg Adams:
Quote:

As most of you know my Dad passed away this past Monday.
Being a man who loved his country and was proud to be a Marine, it was fitting that he went home on Memorial Day.

From the battles as a teenager in the south Pacific during World War II
to the battles raising three teenagers to the battle he fought the last
three weeks, this man is my hero who I loved and will miss dearly.
I just have to remember that he is in a better place today, at home with the Lord.

I want to thank each and every one of you for your thoughts and prayer for my mother, brothers and Dad's grandchildren as we mourn the passing of our husband, Dad and PawPaw. He will truely be missed.

Visitation will be Thursday from 6:00-8:00 at Kilgroe Funeral Home in Leeds.

Services will be Friday at 2:00 at Mount Hebron Baptist Church in Leeds.

Greg Adams

We Thank and Salute Mr. Adams for his service. Our condolences to his family. More information of his tour in the Pacific can be found in the Adams Family Newsletter located here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Remembering Our Veterans All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: