Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AGCA Show Birmingham AL July 7-8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Shows, Discussion, Links, Thoughts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gwsiii

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: AGCA Show Birmingham AL July 7-8 Reply with quote

The Alabama Gun Collectors Association (AGCA) show is this weekend at the Birmingham Jefferson Civic Center (BJCC) complex in Birmingham Alabama. Its usually are pretty decent show 600-800 tables. Sometimes chock-full of Japanese goodies, sometimes absolutely none. I'll be there with a Japanese Display of some sort (pistols probably), Look for 3 Japanese flags on easels behind my table. Display theme is Old West Cowboy era (I wonder if Guns of the far-far-far-west would be in theme?). Hope to see you there. Trey

more info: AGCA Website
gwsiii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: AGCA Show Saturday Reply with quote

AGCA show is pretty slow for Japanese items, but if you want to see some awesome cowboy era gun displays, you need to try and drop by. A few 99s noted, an excellent 'family' souvenir bringback display, including a nudie trench art decorated US mess kit, double barrel flare gun, bayonet with capture papers. I picked up a photo album, about half JNLF photos and the other half army and misc US photos. Got to see the Taisho 14s #s 66 and 67, have pictures to post later. Just amazing.....
gwsiii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:36 am    Post subject: Taisho 14s - 66 and 67 Reply with quote

Here they are:

type-14

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trey, I had some of the photos you took processed today and they really came out great!!! Thanks for taking the time to take those shots, ya did good Very Happy
gwsiii

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: T14s Reply with quote

Dale, no problem. I wish we'd had better lighting. Trey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Shows, Discussion, Links, Thoughts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: