Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

USO 'Support Our Troops' Donations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Remembering Our Veterans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gwsiii

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:45 pm    Post subject: USO 'Support Our Troops' Donations Reply with quote

See the USO home page for information about giving to soldiers and their families through donations to purchase care packages, prepaid phone cards and more.
As little as $10 can provide a 30 minute phone card for a lonely soldier to call home on, $25 allows you to sponsor a USO care package your personal message of support and encouragement. If you can read this, thank a teacher, and since it's in English, thank the Soldiers!
gwsiii

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:57 am    Post subject: Phone Cards Reply with quote

Just to reiterate, from uso.org: Your $10 donation provides a GI in Iraq with 30 minutes of prepaid calls to the US. A $20 donation buys 60 prepaid minutes. A $100 donation: 300 minutes. Please give as generously as you can, today! Tomorrow could be too late.

USO.org Phone Card Donations

If the link is broken, go to USO.org Donate Now then click on the "Donate to a specific program" next to the "Contribution to the USO $" box.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Remembering Our Veterans All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: