Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FAQ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Remembering Our Veterans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Batta No Kami

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:56 pm    Post subject: FAQ Reply with quote

This area is to post names, memories, memorials, and pictures of our Veterans. Names, Stories, War Stories, or Recollections are welcomed. Try to use your Vet's Name, Rank, Branch of Service, and Relation to you as the subject. If you'd like to post a picture, but don't have an online storage area to do it, send it to me (click on email button below) with instructions on what post it should go in, I'll upload it and insert it for you and let you know when I'm done.

If you're a Vet and would like to post your own story, please do.
If you want to remember or thank, a relative, neighbor, or friend, please do.

We are losing our Veterans, their history, and their stories, everyday. Let's not let them be forgotten!
gwsiii

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject: Remembering Our Soldiers Reply with quote

Here's a link to a touching tribute to our Veterans that we are losing every day.
A Soldier Died Today
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Remembering Our Veterans All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: