Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com
An information board for the Collector of Nippon Militaria

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    Back to Castle-Thunder.comCastle-Thunder.com    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  Castle-Thunder.com ChatLive Chat    ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shootout 2012 is Over!! May 25-26th...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gwsiii

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Shootout 2012 is Over!! May 25-26th... Reply with quote

Shootout 2012 on Blevins Mountain is on - May 25th-26th, ending the morning of the 27th....some of our major players won't be in attendance but there should still be plenty to see, buy, sell, trade, and shoot - we'll get by with what we have. Daytime is family oriented (some salty language from time to time), Night time is 'fire time' and more adult oriented. If you're planning on attending, drop me a line and I'll pass it along. Here's some pics from previous shoots...Local Motels are available, or camp onsite (no facilities we pass the hat for a port-o-potty) Hope to see you there! Trey

2009 Shootout YouTube Video Link

Last edited by gwsiii on Mon May 28, 2012 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
gwsiii

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: coming Reply with quote

Just a couple more days....I may bring a couple goodies to sell...
gwsiii

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:20 am    Post subject: last call Reply with quote

Last Call - Last Call, all aboard for Blevins Mountain, Charlatans, Scalawags, Ne'er-do-wells and Carpetbaggers need not apply!
Appropriately attired non-Southerners may be allowed with adequate supervision (must be properly vetted with approved references) - some local translators available and on site.

Blevins Mountain: Where even Squares can have a ball, What happens on the Mountain....

You can't kill a man that was born to hang.
gwsiii

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:47 am    Post subject: 2012 Shootout Reply with quote

The 2012 Shootout is history, very low turn out, very, very, very hot and humid. Quite a bit to see and shoot, on the Auto side: Zero Cockpit gun, BAR, Sten, Lancaster, Grease Gun, Steyr, M16 type, and Bump Fire .22 AR conversion. 2 Cannons, with a trunkload for sale - $350 each with carriage. Our crowd is getting a little younger, our thanks to the Decatur bunch for catering to our younger crowd on shootin' irons and the older bunches discriminating 'tastes'....

Very nice people, very nice weapons, if you do everything over the internet without veturing out, you really can't appreciate the experience! Hope to see you next year!

type-14

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have to concur with Trey, it was flat solid HOT but had a great time. Very important to training our young and this is one the best times to do that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Japanese Militaria at Castle-Thunder.com Forum -> Japanese Weapons and Militaria All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: